Monday, May 25, 2009

A scary look at the future.

If this is true, and I suspect it is, then we are all in deep shit.



Given that the Christians have been fighting against Islam for hundreds of years, and losing I might add, I wonder if it is wise to "aid" the Muslims.

What I mean by aid is that by working to reduce and eventually eliminate religion from all aspects of our life, we may be helping the Muslims grow in strength.

If I had to chose between accepting either Christianity or Islam, I wouldn't even have to think about it, Christianity wins hands down.

The reality of the situation is that we don't have to chose one or the other. We just need to equally help our Christian and Muslim friends open their eyes to the real world.

If we don't, we may soon find ourselves under the rule of Islam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home