Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sometimes you just chase your tail.

With the Ontario governments announcement of an “outline” of a realistic greenhouse gas reduction plan, comes more questions than answers. All I want to know is are they real cuts or intensity based cuts?

The feds have promised 20% below 2006 levels by 2020.
John Tory promises 10% below 1990 levels by 2020.

We already know that the Harper plan calls for intensity based cuts.
We can only speculate about how John Tory's plan would work.
So what about the Premier's plan?

A reduction of 6% below 1990 levels by 2014 sounds "very" ambitious, unless it's based on intensity targets.

If they are intensity based cuts then we are just wasting time even listening to this crap.

Oh, gotta go I think I see my tail trying to get away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home